Please use email as a primary point of contact as we are overseas until 23rd August. The lodge is still open, we just cannot be there to greet you and provide meals. When you book online, we will send you information on how to get in and around the lodge. Please allow up to 48 hours for the instructions email to arrive in your inbox. Send us an SMS for last minute bookings (less than 48 hours in advance).
+420 702 937 036
145 Cullenbenbong Road, Kanimbla NSW 2790
COORDINATES -33.740502, 150.180231
As we might be out of reception, please note that there may be a possible delay of 12 hours before we can respond to your enquiry. If out of call reception please send an SMS message. Also, we are unlikely to take a call from a "No Caller ID" number.
- A 5-6 hour downhill walk from Explorer’s Tree (near Katoomba, off the Great Western Highway)
- A 2-hour walk along the track from Megalong Road, Megalong Valley
- An 8-9 hour walk from Jenolan Caves via the Black Range, along the Six Foot Track
A mountain bike ride down the Megalong Valley Road, then onto Six Foot Track from the Megalong Cemetary
- You will need a 4WD car and will incur a fee of $25 per vehicle to use our private road access. The fee will be used to rehabilitate the area
- Please follow these instruction to the dot. This is the only way to get to us by car, even if Google tells you otherwise
- 45 min drive down Coxs River Road which is off the Great Western Highway between Hartley & Mt Victoria. First follow Coxs River Road for 9.4 km, then continue onto Ganbenang Road for 8.2 km. At the crossroad, turn left onto Cullenbenbong Road and continue for about 8.8 km until you reach another intersection where you take the left turn onto Glen Chee Road (follow the Six Foot Track signs) and drive on this road for another 5.4 km. When you reach another intersection at the old cattle yard, turn left and keep following the Glen Chee Road (Six Foot Track) for 3.9 km down to the Coxs River camp ground. Park your car here and walk left on a pivate road for about 300 m to pick up the gate keys from the lodge. Please watch out for wild animals and livestock when driving in and out